Software developer to support programs involving the evaluation, integration and transition of operationally oriented technologies for U.S. military and other government agencies. This position requires strong technical skills in areas such as enterprise application integration and software development. The desired candidate will have a BS in computer science / software engineering with at least 7 plus years of Java software development with an emphasis in User Interface (UI) development and REST API integration. The candidate should have prior experience in computer applications, languages, technologies, advanced set-up and configurations, troubleshooting, and system design. This position will be performed in a multidisciplinary team environment with tight deadlines. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, will be enthusiastic about new technology, and will work well in in small teams.
- This position requires a minimum DoD TS/SCI Clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field)
- US Citizenship
- 7+ years of Java development experience
- Hands-on experience in a Linux environment
- Active TS/SCI clearance in JPAS
- Hands-on experience with Docker containers
- Experience writing, debugging and maintaining test software in Python
- Experience with big data technologies (Hadoop, Storm, MapReduce, etc.)
- Experience with video/image processing technologies