This position seeks a mid-level to senior DevOps engineer who will play a vital role in developing, maintaining and deploying integration pipelines, convert systems into microservices and work as a top level tier 3 application support engineer to optimize and enhance our production/testing/developing operations.
This candidate will be a member of our DevOps team and will work with the latest emerging technologies, introduce new capabilities and re-design applications/pipelines in support of a production application for the government in support of a Big Data program. This team requires a candidate that can work closely with developers and Infrastructure teams to troubleshoot, optimize and provide tier 3 troubleshooting to production capabilities issues. Part of this role is removing production weaknesses via automation, high-availability architecture design and containerization/automated recovery of applications.
- This position requires a minimum TS/SCI clearance.
- 5+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), including EC2, S3, RDS, IAM, CloudFormation, and ELBs
- 5+ years of experience with Windows Server and Linux, including RHEL, Amazon Linux, and CentOS
- 5+ years of experience in a Cloud architect or engineer role and in a technical consulting or solution architect
- 5+ years of experience in designing, implementing, or consulting with distributed applications
- Active TS/SCI clearance in JPAS
- Experience with database configuration and administration, including MySQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, RDS, and Apache Hadoop
- Experience with Big Data and distributed Cloud architectures and frameworks
- Experience in working with open technologies, DevOps and related IaC tools, including Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins, GitHub
- Experience with Microsoft Identity services, including Active Directory Domain Services, Federation Services, CAC, single-sign on, and associated identity management
- Amazon Certified Solutions Architect, Associate, or MCSD Azure Solutions Architect Certifications
- Active CompTIA Security+, Linux+ certifications
Preferred Experience with the following technologies