Contribute to an effective enterprise data strategy, applying foundational knowledge of datamanagement and data architecture to analyze data, and identify bottlenecks, design flaws, andsurface opportunities for data optimization. Prioritize, deconflict and craft backlog requirementsfor a team of data acquisition professionals while coordinating data task requirements withpersonnel conducting data reconnaissance or providing feedback on behalf of the clientorganization. Seek, identify, and suggest solutions to fill potential gaps in data feeds across thescope of sources available to client and user communities. Demonstrate knowledge of datastructures to identify structural deficiencies or opportunities for enhanced delivery and reportpotential data quality issues. Leverage knowledge of defense and intelligence-related data sourcecontent to apply contextual expertise when submitting or prioritizing backlog requirements tocontribute relevant perspective to data tasks. Prepare and communicate metrics and context ofdata team contributions to client delivery routinely by leveraging expertise in Microsoft Officeand display oral and written presentation skills.
- This position requires a minimum DoD TS/SCI Clearance.
- Experience in working with data structures or executing data preparation tasks using SQL,Python, R, or Java
- Experience in working with various intelligence disciplines, including GEOINT, HUMINT,MASINT, OSINT, and SIGINT and comprehension of the data and tools associated with thesedisciplines
- Experience with intelligence or operations analysis in DoD or intelligence communities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013 or newer
- Ability to drive to continually improve technical expertise and grow as an IT professional
- Ability to exhibit flexibility, initiative, and innovation when dealing with ambiguous and fast-paced situations
- Active TS/SCI clearance in JPAS
- HS diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of data integration or BI tool suites to visualize big data sets
- Knowledge of Atlassian suite and JIRA
- Possession of oral and written presentation skills
- BA or BS degree
- DoD 8570 Compliance Certification, including Security+