Work as a member of a team managing and maintaining multiple network enclaves to support the DoD community. The candidate will provide support to a team developing, maintaining, creating, documenting, and installing network and enclave infrastructure. This is a demanding, high-energy position requiring innovative solutions to network, hardware, and software problems. The candidate will work with a team to install maintain and design the physical and virtual infrastructure of multiple enclaves. The candidate must have strong problem-solving skills.
- This position requires a minimum DoD TS/SCI Clearance. Willing to apply for CI poly for the candidate for the Springfield location.
- BS degree + 5 years-experience or without a degree, an additional six years of experience required.
- Experience maintaining a Linux domain architecture and strong Linux skills
- Hands-on experience installing, configuring and deploying virtualization hypervisors
- Strong understanding of network level configuration and security
- Web server administration (IIS, Apache, NGINX, etc.)
- Storage technologies
- Patch management solutions
- System orchestration (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Cloud technologies such as Cloudera or HDP
- Have excellent communication skills, be a team-player, and be customer-service and career/growth-oriented
- Active TS/SCI in JPAS